This is an exciting opportunity to start a new career in home care with AM2PM, a domiciliary home care business based in Epsom. Discover how committed we are in supporting you as part of our home care team from day one and throughout your care training and development.
- Trainee Home Care Worker Epsom
- Pay – £10 – £11 p/hr paid weekly
- Bank Holidays £15 – £16.50 p/hr
- Free uniform and Equipment
- Driving licence and car essential (mileage paid)
- Full time, Part time and Flexible hours
We are looking for a Domiciliary Home Care Worker / Support Worker to join our ever-growing domiciliary home care team in Epsom and the surrounding areas. (Ewell, Banstead, Leatherhead, Ashtead).
This care role involves supporting elderly clients in their own homes. We welcome applications for people looking for their first care role as training and support is provided.
Please note this role requires a full UK/EU driving licence along with a car.
Trainee Home Care Job Epsom – Benefits:
- Types of shift available: Full-time, Part-time and Weekend work available
- From £10 p/hr weekdays and £11 p/hr weekends (for those with no prior experience)
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to 1.5 times
- 30p mileage allowance from your first client and between client locations
- Free induction training to Care Certificate Level
- Fully funded training to progress your career
- Free uniform and equipment
- Generous Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday pay pro-rated
- Referral bonus up to £250
Trainee Home Care Job Epsom – Duties:
- Companionship calls, social visits and days out
- Planning and preparation of nutritious and healthy meals
- Shopping trips and appointment visits
- Personal Care Assistance (washing, toileting, dressing & grooming)
- Management of medication
- Help with personal development and rehabilitation
- Some light housekeeping tasks
Trainee Home Care Job Epsom – Requirements:
- A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
- Dedication, commitment and reliability
- Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
- Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Driving licence and access to a car
- Confidence in driving to different locations
Apply online here, learn more about the role, or call us 24 hours a day to register your details.
About AM2PM Quality Care
We are a family focused, people orientated domiciliary care business.
- CQC Good rating – view latest CQC report
- 9 rating – Homecare.co.uk
- Established domiciliary home care business 2017
- Epsom based local business
- Operating throughout Epsom, Ewell, Banstead, Leatherhead & Ashtead